Monday 27 December 2010

Santa left me more than a new sewing machine.

So feeling very frustrated that Santa had left me a fantastic new sewing machine and I was so busy cooking and entertaining the family on Christmas day that I coudn't use it.

Then on Boxing day we had to spend some time with Mike and his family and just to make things even better,  it was clear that someone decided to bless me with the flu/cold bug from hell.  Under ordinary circumstances this time here without Mike would mean that I would get out my new machine and get on with the top I have cut out - but I confess that I am struggling even to write this so yet another day without the ability to play.  I am dosed up with pills, lets hope they kick in by tomorrow when I can think abut doing some serious playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment