Thursday 2 December 2010

Wash Bag gifts


 I am due to fly to Dubai on Saturday (weather permitting) and I wanted to make some little personal gifts for the girls who work in my team, who are not as fortunate as me.


This one is for Nueva

I came up with the idea of embroidering their names on some white cotton and then quilting the square before turning it into an elastic-top bag.


This one is for my dear friend Vivien

and here is Sylvie's one.

These little bag have been finished with a little loop to hang it up and some pretty little miniature bows to finish it off.

I intend filling each bag with toiletries before wrapping them up.

I hope they like them.

This is the first time I have used the quilting guide on my sewing machine and would like to do some more - especially when I get my new machine from Father Christmas :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment