Thursday 20 October 2011

Roman Blinds for the flat

I have measured the windows in the flat and want to make a start on the Roman blinds this weekend (fingers crossed).


Here is the fabric we purchased on Saturday - the blue stripe is for the lounge and the gold stripe is for the bedroom.  The colour choice is based around the blue worktop that can be seen from the lounge (blue and gold stripe), and the raw silk fabric we bought to cover a headboard for the bedroom (gold stripe).


I have decided to add 2'' for each side hem, and 2" top hem and 3' bottom hem.


My fabric is 52" wide and my largest window is 10' wide so I need to work out how I will place the seams when I join the seams together.


Think my weekend is pretty much sorted now.  


More later...



No comments:

Post a Comment