Monday 28 November 2011

Weight Loss Monday's - another successful week




I am pleased to announce another loss this week of 1 1/2 lbs.  I think the gods are being a little stingy considering the amount of cycling I did last week.  I cycled every day between last Monday and this morning which totalled approximately 9 hours exercise for the week, some of it really difficult and got me quite out of breath, especially today. But we did eat out quite a bit last week, so I shouldn't be too surprised, however I need to keep positive - its a loss, in the downward direction which is good.

I still need to lose another 22lb to reach my target, needless to say it will not happen over night,so I just need to patient.

More later....................




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I have always found those who lose slowly lose permanently. Cycle on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep peddling strong as your results to date have been a credit to you. Drop slowly and it will stay off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for your words of encouragement - this morning my daughter showed me a photograph taken of me and the children about 18 years ago - boy do I look so slim - I know I will not get to that stage again, but a good incentive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on loosing weight. I am stalled with everything lately but I do hope to get on track soon. I am soooooo ready.

    ReplyDelete