Monday 30 January 2012

Weight Loss Monday's - another successful Week



I am really happy that I have lost a further 1.5 lbs this week totalling 8.5lbs.

Last week I did a lot of cycling, and because I have a folding bike,this means weight lifting as well.  All the train stations I use have a large number of steps, and I have to carry my bike in one hand and the bag with my laptop, papers, purse, make-up bag etc in the other hand, which I can tell you weight quite a bit, especially when you are trying to get up and down all these stairs.

Of course with my wedding plans firmly in place, I am determined to reach my target, and this will mean a further 18-20 lbs, but I have 16 months to get there, and even if I only lose a pound a week I will get there in about 5-6 months, steady and slow.

I can already feel and see a difference, of course its the extra exercise that is helping with that.

I will disclose that I want an Art Deco themed wedding, so the long and slender look is a must, so needless to say, I need to say focused with my diet and exercise.

I am off to Hospital today (just for the day, prior to having some surgery), so have eaten my last meal (a slice of toast) for the day.   My biggest  fear is that once I have had the surgery, I will not be able to do too much lifting, and I will have a few weeks where I can do little exercise, I just hope this doesn't set me back.

Catch you later.................................................

3 comments:

  1. Great news on the weight loss.. Take care after the surgery ...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent news about the extra weight lost - keep up the excellent work!

    Hope you recover super fast after the surgery - sending healing vibes your way right now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the posts I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely happy I stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often!
    Also visit my blog post ; piano lessons

    ReplyDelete