Tuesday 7 February 2012

With all the cold weather we are having at the moment, its nice to start thinking about what the pattern companies are offering for spring.

I have found the following pages which you may enjoy showing what's new for Vogue, McCalls and Butterick Patterns spring 2012.  Of course I do buy from other pattern companies too, but this is just the site I found.

Vogue Patterns spring 2012 and here are some of the ones I love

 Vogue - 1280 Vogue - 8793  Vogue - 1281

Mccalls Patterns spring 2012
Dresses, Day, Evening, Bridal  Generation Next


Butterick Patterns spring 2012

Evening, Prom & Bridal 

enjoy.

Catch you later...............................................

2 comments:

  1. The Marcy Tilton tee is on my planning sheet, as is the color blocked McCall's tank. I love the Vogue patterns this spring!

    Thanks for the comment about my cake---congrats on your weight loss. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour block McCalls also. But thinking of Spring. It is cool here (-4-5C) but it is also damp with almost fog like conditions. All I want to do is bundle up and keep warm by the fire.

    ReplyDelete