Sunday 3 November 2013

Honeymoon time

Well this has been a very very busy 5 1/2 months for me.

Back in May my D Mike and I got married.  A few weeks later a text from my D Mike's eldest son


resulted in me putting my house up for sale, and us buying our new house which we moved into on the 18th October where we have to most fantastic views.


Last week (only 1 week after moving into our house we had a terrible storm resulting in the loss of around 5 large trees in the garden which took two guys the whole day to clear up only some of them, no electricity for 5 days, resulting in us having to throw away the entire contents of our freezers, and


 today, 5 1/2 months after our wedding we are waiting in the airport lounge for our flight to have two wonderful weeks of sun, sea and sand for our honeymoon.


I did manage today to sew up Simplicity 4192 wrap around trousers which I have packed in my suitcase.

I'll catch you in two weeks, bye for now...........................


13 comments:

  1. Enjoy the rest and the time away. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fab holiday, it looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what it is like to lose electricity and refrigerator full of food. Go and have a great time on your honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy, relax and don´t forget to take a lot of photos to show us later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely, lovely time!! You've earned the break. Just love your wedding gown. It really is stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bon voyage !
    Have a wonderful honeymoon, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bon voyage !
    Have a wonderful honeymoon, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have a fabulous honeymoon - you really deserve it after all you have coped with recently!

    ReplyDelete