Sunday 25 May 2014

Elderflowers, the garden and chickens - update

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well.  As usual things have been busy here and I have separated my posts so you can "cherry pick" the items you want to read about.

Its a bank holiday here this weekend, so thankfully no work tomorrow, however I have 101 jobs I need/want to do.

Well the long wait (well 21 days or so) is over and we are now the proud owners of little bundles of joy.  If you want to read more, click here











Elderflowers are now blooming where we live and this was the perfect opportunity to pick some and make wine and cordial and you can read about that and my tweak to my sourdough recipe here.










I have been working hard in the garden (hence not much sewing) and I am starting to pick and use the fruits of my labour.  If you want to read about the trials and tribulations of my gardening click here








Catch you all later...........

No comments:

Post a Comment